Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 1 of 1
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      1
      Country Flag: United States

      79 Monte, LS Swapped, Looking for Suspension

      Hello Everyone

      I built my 79 Monte over Covid shutdown in 2020 with an L33 5.3, 6L80, and all new stock suspension plus poly bushings and body mounts. I enjoyed it last year with the family and managed to get some wheels and tires that I want to replace again this year (haha) as well as put a posi in it. I have all new stainless brake lines along with a blazer front brake conversion and a cheapo rear disc conversion waiting to go on.

      Currently eyeing up a coilover kit, also trying to convince myself I can get a set of USMag U110 Chrome Rambler 18x8 4.5” backspace with 215/45/18 and 20x9.5 5.25 backspace with 275/35/20 to fit. I dont think so, but I came here to get some more information.

      Happy to be here, I remember oogling a lot of members cars on this site when I first got my Monte in 2009.

      ​Name:  frame off.png
Views: 120
Size:  1.07 MBName:  engine shot.png
Views: 112
Size:  1.07 MBName:  monte.png
Views: 114
Size:  263.1 KBName:  monte with new wheels.png
Views: 115
Size:  677.8 KB







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com