Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2021
      Posts
      1

      18x8 square set up First gen f body?

      So my project is a 68 Firebird and I wanted to see if anyone is running a square wheel and tire set up on their ride? I was thinking of
      American Racing VN510 - 18x8 , 4.5 in BS
      American Racing VN510 -18x10, 5.97 in BS

      The reason I'm asking about the square set up is because I don't know if 18x10s would clear in the back with stock fenders, and unfortunately
      American racing moves from 8 to 10 inches, nothing in between :(

      So anyone out there running a 18x8 square set up and if so what tires are you running and what does it look like? or If any one is running an 18x10 rear on stock fenders, what are the wheel and tire specs for that as well?




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com