Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 29

    Threaded View

    1. #13
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Sorry for your loss. Nice looking car! It's going to be a nice project.
      I surely hope so. Just want to make it something we would have built together if he were still here.

      Quote Originally Posted by CapSS92 View Post
      Your bro's gonna be there right along with you man. I've gone both ways on an LS swap, generic and Holley. It's a little bit more for the Holley but it was well worth it. The Holley was hassle free and fit perfectly the first time. The generics gave me fits and the driveline angles were all messed up. I would have saved at least a month of frustration if I had gone with the Holley setup in the first place. The only issue will be the crossmember. For some reason they cover every tranny but the Tremec. Not the end of the world, just had to play with the height of the mount until the angles were where I needed them to be. A couple of spacers and it was all good. Best of luck, it's a great starting point.

      Alex
      Yeah, I feel him watching over this whole project.

      Thanks for the insight...I'm definitely going to use the Holley mounts and crossmember in my setup to save some time and frustration. I was hoping I'd be able to save some money on headers, but I haven't heard any suggestions that are cheaper than Holley and fit...lol

      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com