Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Results 241 to 245 of 245
    1. #241
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Grayson, GA
      Posts
      1,578
      Country Flag: United States

    2. #242
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      I'd love to see some updates.


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    3. #243
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Sorry guys I screwed the pouch on this, the car is up and running for a while now.
      Andrew did my tune he said based off data log at 12 pounds of boost it was probably close to 700 motor.
      I have been driving it every day that I need to go somewhere.
      I have purposely left the car in black primer, it’s just so much fun like this, no worries about were I park it.
      I even put tie downs in the bed to haul the trash to the dump. or anything else I might need to haul.Name:  IMG_2826.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  445.2 KB

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!


    4. #244
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Love that it's up and running now! I'd love to see the pictures leading up to where you are now. I literally did the same exact thing with my car. The paint when I bought it was maybe a 15 footer, but needed a lot of touch ups when you got closer. After a trip to Lowe's and some bourbon we created a patina paintjob that I don't have to worry about at all.


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    5. #245
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Love that it's up and running now! I'd love to see the pictures leading up to where you are now. I literally did the same exact thing with my car. The paint when I bought it was maybe a 15 footer, but needed a lot of touch ups when you got closer. After a trip to Lowe's and some bourbon we created a patina paintjob that I don't have to worry about at all.

      here’s a link to fakebook if you’re on it. I’m going to try to update this build thread in the near future.
      https://www.facebook.com/share/18mGc...ibextid=WC7FNe
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com