Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      I like your estimate. What are you going to use for a dash covering?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy;[URL="tel:1389823"
      1389823[/URL]]I like your estimate. What are you going to use for a dash covering?
      I have a original dash pad if that’s what you are talking about, it needs some repairs but is useable.
      the metal parts of the dash will be painted probably black.
      thank you sir.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com