Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by derekf;[URL="tel:1349854"
      1349854[/URL]]I dig it! It all looked really familiar until I came across the turbo in the rear footwell - what's going on there?
      Hi Derek
      The plan for the car has been to build a everyday driver that would be dependable and make 500 to the tires. I bought a 5.3 truck motor freshened it up and left it stock, I got a 2002 Camaro 6speed with a little internal upgrade from my son.
      then I started looking for suspension for the car. Chris Jacobs was updating there chevelle and was selling the Global West suspension parts with the ATS spindles , so I jumped on them!
      Csouth was going to sell the moser 9” and I was lucky enough to get it. Now I felt like I had a good start on the build but the HP I was looking for wasn’t going to be nowhere near what I was wanting so , My son has been building a few LS turbo mustang cars and gave me the turbo for Christmas 😊 now if I can get anywhere close to the 500 to the tire i will be happy. The floors in the car and the smugglers box area were pretty rusty and I was going raise the motor and transmission about a inch to make the f body pan work plus add bracing to the frame to make the car more ridge. The other thing I wanted was to make the body and frame become one so I removed the body mount bushings and start fitting the two together to see what needed to be modified for a good fit. I have had them apart and together several times now and the next time they go together it will be bolted and welded permanently.
      hope this helps with question you had!

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com