Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      ^^^
      That's my style. The logistics of maintenance are an important part of any build. If we can avoid the multiple steps for disassembly, it's nice.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy;[URL="tel:1392040"
      1392040[/URL]]^^^
      That's my style. The logistics of maintenance are an important part of any build. If we can avoid the multiple steps for disassembly, it's nice.
      Thank you sir!
      you know we would never beat the crap out of a car and brake it I really plan to drive this thing everywhere. So I’m trying to make it as easy to repair as possible.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com