Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 41 to 60 of 63
    1. #41
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Slow and steady... Got motor mounts built, took DSE motor mounts for a Coyote and LS and built a hybrid, have motor and tranny fully mocked up, oil pan is perfect its from 407 Motorsports, got the dash back from shop, have AC mocked in as well.. pushing for a Feb autorama in Dallas..

      Name:  68282624225__D453C334-B342-4004-988E-D8BD9C378E0F.JPG
Views: 1480
Size:  467.1 KBName:  IMG_7004.JPG
Views: 1437
Size:  601.4 KBName:  68598916699__3EF2C1DB-483C-4567-9FA1-4122CDED0073.JPEG
Views: 1468
Size:  630.3 KBName:  IMG_6838.JPG
Views: 1457
Size:  568.6 KBName:  3E70E673-042A-475F-A38A-67E328BCA266.jpg
Views: 1472
Size:  452.4 KBName:  IMG_6742.JPG
Views: 1484
Size:  536.5 KB



    2. #42
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Got the pedals in with the wilwood hydraulic clutch set up

      Name:  IMG_7072.JPG
Views: 1474
Size:  574.7 KB

    3. #43
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Sorry all over the place.. added these pics from the iphone... wasnt as smooth as I had hoped. But I also bought a SRT8 Magnum, doing some stuff to it, got a me FINALLY a 70 Chevelle..
      Tranny mocked up pic, and the brake booster and resv.

      Name:  IMG_6914.JPG
Views: 1474
Size:  473.8 KBName:  IMG_6899.JPG
Views: 1480
Size:  523.3 KB Name:  5B98AF7C-117C-48FF-B696-3E81C433BD34.jpg
Views: 1431
Size:  357.2 KBName:  IMG_6855.JPG
Views: 1460
Size:  475.3 KBName:  IMG_7002.JPG
Views: 1433
Size:  444.1 KB

    4. #44
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Chesapeake, VA
      Posts
      678
      Wow, this is an incredible project, an amazing car among other amazing cars.
      Cars are meant to be driven.

      John B

    5. #45
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      OK, so engine and clutch are done. I got the harness from OBR systems, Im making great headway now, got the accessory drive done.. Im pretty happy with it all

      Name:  332108283_853101725781306_168003391301004578_n.jpg
Views: 1264
Size:  389.1 KBName:  332100305_529713732637153_6014980028856963468_n.jpg
Views: 1269
Size:  386.0 KBName:  332180756_522588499960447_344304068769478447_n.jpg
Views: 1254
Size:  57.9 KB

    6. #46
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I love seeing a Godzilla dropped in there. How do they compare, size wise, to a Coyote?

    7. #47
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      40
      The Wiser clap to you Brah!

      super cool.

      Hope to see you out there.

    8. #48
      Join Date
      Feb 2023
      Posts
      2
      What brand wheels are in the mustang?!? Looks good!

    9. #49
      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Location
      Concord, NC
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States
      Could I ask how much it cost you to get your dashpad covered with leather? It looks really nice.

    10. #50
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      getting closer, the car is at the exhaust shop now..Name:  8D53FBA0-61DC-4EF1-9475-59BFF249055A.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  494.2 KB


      Name:  4F3BF08A-08EB-49D7-8682-60AD27AFACE1.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  384.0 KBName:  129EEA09-407F-492A-9A2B-0C4B4E8684B3.jpg
Views: 827
Size:  431.9 KBName:  02587040-9396-46DF-96E2-33180EBF0F45.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  450.7 KBName:  13067063-B837-43CE-8CAC-F2EFCD151618.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  297.5 KBName:  30906308-C98B-4158-9ED3-859638541A70.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  420.7 KBName:  A5C5862E-5FFE-45F5-A1B7-47B048C8990B.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  444.0 KB

    11. #51
      Join Date
      Mar 2023
      Posts
      4
      7.3 Godzilla does fit on a classic mustang, but it requires a lot of alterations

    12. #52
      Join Date
      Mar 2023
      Posts
      4
      Hi Kevin,

      One questions, did you finished with the 69 Mustang swap? It looks amazing.

    13. #53
      Join Date
      Mar 2022
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      224
      Man that Godzilla is W I D E, wow.

    14. #54
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Man Don busted on me saying someone stole my thread so I needed to get an update.. I got his POS almost done. Wiring is wrapping up, fuel system/lines done, remote oil filer done, test fit wife to make sure shes happy check..My wife said, ohhh **** its Dirty Don is gonna kick our ass So she spent a half day detailing the car

      As a side note, this car has been a joy of "ohh snap, how am I going to make this work" The harness is a custom harness made by OBR, they are an engineering firm Ford uses for ECM software, its got a BTR intake, Willis Engineering cam, Nick Williams 102 TB(yes a LS TB) custom headers, 417 motorsports pan. As as side note, I sent my intake and TB to Willis when OBR was building/configuring the harness, and since I have a factory Ford crate motor, they tuned it all on the Willis engine dyno. Willis and OBR are super close to each other..

      Name:  CE62824F-64E9-4DED-92B1-A2BE35018F37.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  536.0 KBName:  04FEDC1B-2E17-4FE2-B920-567E0A6FBD62.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  436.2 KBName:  A9E299F3-9773-40B1-8957-64FC17698240.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  432.9 KBName:  B0C2CCAD-D6DA-4D90-8DB4-3DD99639AA75.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  543.7 KBName:  27BE5813-BECD-4C56-85BC-474302103B47.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  421.0 KBName:  B2C01D56-8A5A-49FE-8601-0F54FAF7A039.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  284.0 KBName:  5C93AB37-26AE-42AA-A33B-A3618E9E7D19.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  466.5 KB

    15. #55
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Ohhh and it wouldnt be right if I didnt have udder Kaos at the house with 3 projects. The Chevelle is mine, its got a stoker LS7/Magnum 6 speed.. same wheels, same brakes(red lettering) So when we go to car shows, we can park next to each other and and let the Ford and Chevrolet folks have at it.. C10 is a LS3/6L80e just because I havent done a truck project..Name:  5820D77D-1951-4113-8C38-1E79E8FD88E0.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  594.2 KBName:  89493CDA-34AE-444A-A270-13615590854B.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  433.7 KB

    16. #56
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Mountain Springs, Texas
      Posts
      4,865
      Country Flag: United States
      This Don character sounds like a real ball buster who runs a tight ship….
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

    17. #57
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Des Moines, IA
      Posts
      599
      Country Flag: United States

    18. #58
      Join Date
      Oct 2023
      Posts
      159
      @qnitro I'm completely baffled why someone else is posting cars on your thread instead of starting their own but loving what you got going on your Mustang! Top notch work on all your projects sir.



      '70 Maverick. Prestige Motorsports 347,TKX, Currie 9", 3:50 posi, RRS suspension. Strut front, center steer rack, 3 link torque arm rear, QA1's.

    19. #59
      Join Date
      Mar 2023
      Posts
      4
      I have removed all my posts. My apologies to Kevin, I was not aware this was not acceptable. All I wanted was to share with a group with the same interest. Good luck with the build, it is looking amazing!!!!!

    20. #60
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Its all good... we are all trying to make our projects work

      Quote Originally Posted by TerryH432 View Post
      @qnitro I'm completely baffled why someone else is posting cars on your thread instead of starting their own but loving what you got going on your Mustang! Top notch work on all your projects sir.
      - - - Updated - - -

      all good, I dont worry about that stuff.. I worry about my pushrod length not being right... which is the case Im running into now

      Quote Originally Posted by migsot View Post
      I have removed all my posts. My apologies to Kevin, I was not aware this was not acceptable. All I wanted was to share with a group with the same interest. Good luck with the build, it is looking amazing!!!!!

    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com