Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 90

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Peoria, AZ
      Posts
      47
      Started on the Mini-tub install yesterday. Is just roughed in on the one side for now, trying to find the motivation to go back out there today. Having never done this job… what a pain in the ass, not hard just time consuming. Have never liked body/metal work just no way to shortcut it if you want it done right. Hoping to have the car on the ground as a roller next week. We’ll see how that goes. Still waiting on my blower pulley setup that I ordered over six weeks ago, guy refuses to even give me an eta. About to call the credit card company and dispute the charges and order from a different company. I’m a former small business owner and I get it you get behind. I really don’t want to do that, but the attitude I’m getting from the owner is slowly starting to make me not feel bad about maybe doing it.
      Can’t remember the last time I saw a bumper Jack or a 14” rally wheel.
      Name:  73F63100-914F-4957-AD19-8BCC0D47F3CD.jpg
Views: 4266
Size:  281.0 KBName:  C67EE670-3E13-4045-B7CA-FE249FD452A1.jpg
Views: 4262
Size:  262.2 KBName:  9FF6A114-75E4-4BCE-A208-DA09CAFEE922.jpg
Views: 4294
Size:  320.6 KBName:  BA36A438-A4E3-4930-B32A-A1FDF3333A33.jpg
Views: 4303
Size:  378.3 KBName:  2E51D697-1689-4385-8B5C-671167459242.jpg
Views: 4239
Size:  399.1 KBName:  5F78ADC6-AD14-403F-8067-84D7CBF1BC72.jpg
Views: 4330
Size:  272.4 KBName:  E6C67F30-4EC2-4D0A-91AA-92DC4A67E9D2.jpg
Views: 4235
Size:  294.2 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Peoria, AZ
      Posts
      47
      Mini tubs are done, rear suspension is in. Today will pull the rearend back out finish welding the spots I couldn’t reach while under the car, clean it paint it with Steel-It and start assembling it. Hopefully will have it on the ground as a roller this week.

      Name:  223C304D-3194-4856-BA4F-C0DBF116F411.jpg
Views: 2336
Size:  243.9 KBName:  8FB50ABE-3B1F-47D0-9428-F78ACC86E71F.jpg
Views: 2356
Size:  306.0 KBName:  7BE097B9-20FF-4377-86C9-087E4600DC99.jpg
Views: 2377
Size:  314.6 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Peoria, AZ
      Posts
      47
      Name:  B9C53888-DD6B-41BA-BDFF-5C42C2AFD399.jpg
Views: 2246
Size:  340.0 KBName:  46963836-BDC8-49AF-BBA5-4F2D05CC1658.jpg
Views: 2241
Size:  229.9 KBName:  A9AFFA5B-E9BB-4FEE-A2B0-614F2981AC26.jpg
Views: 2253
Size:  349.1 KBName:  B95DC53B-BF05-459A-BC57-92FEE419CFC3.jpg
Views: 2240
Size:  227.5 KBName:  3DEEC188-C6BC-42EA-A6F8-E126251BA533.jpg
Views: 2232
Size:  353.9 KBName:  3D7BD284-71D5-4FAB-A116-573EBDDC1ED4.jpg
Views: 2270
Size:  338.9 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com