Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 33

    Threaded View

    1. #22
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      nw phx
      Posts
      248
      Quote Originally Posted by dcozzi View Post
      Hard to believe you have had no replies in 2 years so I had to say, "Nice work" from a fellow Phoenician.
      yea, it’s a pink truck.. lol most people just walk or scroll on by. Same at carshows. Kinda sucks, but kinda fun at the same time.
      Quote Originally Posted by dcozzi View Post
      Looks like you might have paid a visit Speedway for a quick change rear.
      Ive been to speedway a time ro two, they have a car show coming up. But the rear axle was ordered from Winters Performance out of PA
      Quote Originally Posted by dcozzi View Post
      I still have to go there and check out their store.
      Sat oct 22nd is the car show, 0800-1600
      Quote Originally Posted by dcozzi View Post
      you know of anyone in the valley who will sell a complete pull-out engine for a reasonable price?
      I buy and sell these engines all the time. I will never pay over $1200. Any u-pullit yard inphx sells complete, minus ac compressor, Ls motors for $325—sometimes with a a 20% discount.
      Quote Originally Posted by dcozzi View Post
      I cannot see paying $3500 for a complete used one.
      unless its an LSA or something cool like that, a gen 3 or 4 4.8/5.3 is all you need. And theyre cheap
      Where you at in az? Im at many of the shows

      - - - Updated - - -

      Pulled the cab, painted the firewall, and using tintable bedliner, i sprayed the bottom of the cab



      Name:  IMG_20220727_112614802_HDR.jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  571.4 KB
      Name:  IMG_20220727_135603058_HDR.jpg
Views: 1133
Size:  274.3 KB
      ...life is too short, live for today, tomorrow isn't guaranteed





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com