Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 33

    Threaded View

    1. #21
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dcozzi View Post
      Hard to believe you have had no replies in 2 years so I had to say, "Nice work" from a fellow Phoenician.
      Looks like you might have paid a visit Speedway for a quick change rear. I still have to go there and check out their store.

      I am thinking about a LM7 with twins for my Camaro. Do you know of anyone in the valley who will sell a complete pull-out engine for a reasonable price? I cannot see paying $3500 for a complete used one.
      I agree. I like all of the work that's been done and that you put your own twist on it. Good job!



      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com