Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 33

    Threaded View

    1. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      nw phx
      Posts
      248
      One of the doors I installed had a bad window regulator….so I picked up another pair of doors and shaved them before swapping them onto the truck. Much easier to block the body work and weld (shave) the door handles on a stand instead of installed on the truck.

      I used a Dakota Digital 6 way remote system, which open both left and right doors, and rolls the windows up and down all individually. This also leaves 2 more channels to do something else remotely operated when the need arises.

      Also at this point i found some cheap wheels with nearly new tires. The wheels aren't the ugliest, but I didn't care at this point, because they had good tires and for the $200 buying price, I couldn't really pass it up.
      Name:  hjhfgrf.jpg
Views: 3674
Size:  335.6 KB

      ...life is too short, live for today, tomorrow isn't guaranteed





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com