Results 1 to 20 of 29
Thread: 67 Camaro Mini Tubbed
Threaded View
-
12-18-2005 #1
67 Camaro Mini Tubbed
Hello all and Happy Holidays! I have been reading posts and searching here and hopefully someone can help me. I am Looking for tire and wheel sizes that you have used on 67-8 Camaros that have the DSE Mini-Tub done here are my questions:
1). I have just installed the kit on my car, with stock length 12 bolt rear. Heres where Iam lost, do i keep the rear stock length? I have to buy axles and differential for it anyway as it has a spool and strange axles. So narrowing is not a problem. what length axle to axle flange have you guys went with?
2). What rear wheel size and tire size have you used? I would prefer to narrow rear then use a ton of back space or is that not a problem?
I want to use a 315 or 335 17 inch tire.
If anyone has pics of your setups please postem I need to get an idea of what to do, Iam worried about buying tires and wheels and then not having them fit! Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
-





Reply With Quote



