Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Results 141 to 148 of 148
    1. #141
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Posts
      54
      Well it took me 3 weeks to get out of the trailer from year-1 so I can get the little bugs out and then I,ll be ready to go cruzing we have alot of cruze nights here in Ga. and there much better than any show se ya there



    2. #142
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Macon, Ga.
      Posts
      8,085
      Country Flag: United States
      call or email real. need some pics.
      Bill

      Trailers are for BOATS!

    3. #143
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      42
      very nice

    4. #144
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Athens, GA
      Posts
      341
      Did pics ever get posted anywhere?
      The difference between an environmentalist and a developer is that a developer wants to build a house in the woods, an environmentalist already has one.

    5. #145
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Posts
      54
      se if these pic's work
      Attached Images Attached Images        

    6. #146
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      ATLANTA, GA
      Posts
      337
      Real Bob J,
      That car looks awesome. I just made the connection that you redid my brother's 69 Camaro in high school way back in '91 I think. I took over the wheel when Tom went to college and ended up selling the car for a vette. I missed so bad, my dad and I bought another one.
      Are you going to have this car out at any cruise nights coming up?

    7. #147
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Posts
      54
      Going to cartersville saturday

    8. #148
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Arlington,TX
      Posts
      231
      WOW, Love the engine bay!
      BRIAN WEST

    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com