Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 69

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mistral View Post
      Holley oil pan, the Wegner drive & pumps are still on the way, so haven't got to that yet.
      Welcome to to the forum and the sickness. I wish I had started with a dynacorm body. New metal everywhere. Yeah fitting takes time but what I spent fixing old metal and still having to be gap everything I would have been better off. I run the Wegner front drive also but on an LS7. It's a work of art . Got matching valve covers in the way being engraved with my car name.
      Like your build thread start. I'll be watching.
      Jason

      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      60
      Country Flag: New Zealand

      Bit more progress.

      So moving ahead.
      Front sub frame in, engine & box in.
      Have to tweak one rack hydraulic line to clear the sump, and a few fiddly little things like that, but it's progress!
      Name:  more.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  365.9 KBName:  Front 1.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  386.0 KB
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com