Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 69

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Mountain Springs, Texas
      Posts
      4,865
      Country Flag: United States
      You are going to love that Art Morrison IRS. Best riding first gen Camaro I’ve been in.



      Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      60
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      Quote Originally Posted by dhutton View Post
      You are going to love that Art Morrison IRS. Best riding first gen Camaro I’ve been in.

      Don
      Yeah it's beautiful looking gear.
      Getting close to getting the rear end in now. Subframe is in, chopping inner guards & stuff away.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Gmc427 View Post
      check out kiwi camaro on fb , geart group
      Done, subscribed, thanks,

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by CarlC View Post
      Lots going on there. Great work!

      When you're ready to fuel that LSA we have the solution.
      OK I'll reach out, thanks,

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      60
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      Quote Originally Posted by dhutton View Post
      You are going to love that Art Morrison IRS. Best riding first gen Camaro I’ve been in.

      Don
      Thanks Don, sent you a PM, keen to chat about wheels/tires & stuff,
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com