Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 17 of 17

    Threaded View

    1. #17
      Join Date
      Feb 2020
      Posts
      87


      Here is a new video, not much to show, but stuff is expensive.
      I got a special bracket to bolt up a bosch ibooster to my firewall so I have electric assisted brakes instead of vacuum as the LT4 does not produce a lot of it. I do have a vacuum pump from the corvette the motor came from, but I plan on selling it as I don't actually want to use it.
      Attachment 211447

      I also got a radiator from dewits and it fits as if it was meant to be there, which is really nice for a change. After all the effort with the suspension it's nice things are "easy" for now

      Attachment 211448
      Attachment 211450

      I put the fenders back on in a pretty lazy way to see if I had any potential problems with fitment. It's just held together with zipties and stuff, it sort of looks like a car again though, which is nice.

      Attachment 211451



      Anyways, I did this because I need to know where I can put the oil tank as my motor is a dry sump, the problem is that there really isn't a good place to put it due to it's auxiliary tank.
      I don't think I need it and I can remove it, but I don't actually know, still researching it.
      As it stands right now, the most likely spot this tank is going, is where the battery tray was, but I don't know if I am married to that idea.
      Attachment 211452
      Attachment 211453




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com