Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 17 of 17

    Threaded View

    1. #14
      Join Date
      Feb 2020
      Posts
      87
      A lot has changed since the last post. Stripped the entire bottom of the car, coated it with SPI epoxy, seam sealer, then upol raptor black

      Name:  PXL_20210606_215938064.jpg
Views: 1381
Size:  273.5 KB
      Name:  PXL_20210609_035931808.MP.jpg
Views: 1407
Size:  197.3 KB
      Name:  PXL_20210612_000707772.jpg
Views: 1368
Size:  699.1 KB

      After that We had to weld the support braces to the new shock mounts. I dind't do this before painting because the bar was bolt in and already panted from factory, and would have gotten in the way of full coverage.

      Name:  PXL_20220226_185906357.jpg
Views: 1393
Size:  248.2 KB



      From there, we cut off the shock mount on the stock subframe to weld in a coilover conversion bracket from global west

      Name:  PXL_20220226_231956274.jpg
Views: 1329
Size:  464.5 KB
      Name:  PXL_20220227_014933236.jpg
Views: 1376
Size:  341.0 KB
      Name:  PXL_20220227_031956694.jpg
Views: 1384
Size:  345.9 KB

      After that we welded up a bracket to the end of the subframe for the Chassisworks subframe connectors/torque arm

      Name:  PXL_20220227_043108910.jpg
Views: 1374
Size:  390.4 KB

      Bolted in the subframe connectors

      Name:  PXL_20220227_052331301.jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  317.5 KB

      and as of right now I am waiting on the lower control arms to come in the mail to bolt in temporary shocks to roll around, and I need to make a temporary panhard rod for the rear as it is not centered and sitting back too far.
      The rear end I have in is the old 10 bolt, I'm in the middle of a move, after I'm settled I will put in the order for the ford 9" and strange 3rd member with s-trac diff which will make the rear sit correctly.

      Name:  PXL_20220227_054245475.jpg
Views: 1413
Size:  304.6 KB
      Name:  PXL_20220227_054258712.jpg
Views: 1357
Size:  342.7 KB




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com