Results 1 to 17 of 17
Threaded View
-
07-08-2020 #5
Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2020
- Posts
- 87
I started to clean the car with easy off so I didn't gum up my grinding discs.
Oven cleaner is magic, it ate through a good portion of the undercoating of the car and went to bare metal which was fantastic. I'm obviously not done, but here's what it looks like after just some light scrubbing with a dish sponge, nothing crazy.
I also started to do a lot more research into wiring the car, a lot of people suggest to go with dakota digital to get the info, but I feel as though thats just throwing money at a problem due to people not wanting to deal with wiring. I drew up some schematics to my car so I can integrate the engine and trans harness into parts of the factory replacement painless bulkhead (I don't want to use a custom 21 circuit or something even though it has been suggested often)
I don't have a problem doing all the wiring myself, and I already know the chevy harness is much longer than it needs to be so I'll have to shorten a lot of runs for my application. Once I'm done I can upload a PDF if anyone would find it useful.
One thing of note, on the trans controller there is a blue wire that I guess you can change the tune on? It's not clear to me if thats just just another profile for the transmission, or if it's another profile for the engine as well since they plug into each other, I can't find info in any of the documentation.
Next post I'll have the car in epoxy I hope. Still waiting on my suspension to be finished by Chassis works thus why I've been dragging my feet.
-
Tags for this Thread





Reply With Quote




