Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 17 of 17

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Feb 2020
      Posts
      87
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      Subscribed and looking forward to seeing the car in Yellow.

      Side note I have a 2010 SLP575 Transformer Camaro.
      Thats rad, I almost got the transformers edition as my first car, but common sense kicked in and I realized that would have been stupid.

      Anyways, I attempted to install the rear suspension in my car this weekend and came to a hault really quick. The instructions say I need to be 4.5" away from where the measurement is. As you can see I have 8" and there is no way it can be closer....so I'm pretty sure the instructions are completely wrong.



      I have been trying to contact Chassisworks, but everyone I have gotten on the phone has not been helpful at all. and it's really disappointing being how this cost more than 4k and there is no help what so ever

      Name:  IMG_20200919_141819.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  313.6 KBName:  IMG_20200919_141910.jpg
Views: 2125
Size:  210.7 KB




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com