Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 139

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      667
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks great!



      1. Your brother could probably make some good money selling those fender louvers

      2. Is that chin spoiler from Dynamic Corvettes? I've been eyeing that piece since they came out with it.
      1972 C20 Suburban
      1964 Corvette Coupe


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2020
      Posts
      101
      Quote Originally Posted by FLYNAVY53 View Post
      Looks great!

      1. Your brother could probably make some good money selling those fender louvers

      2. Is that chin spoiler from Dynamic Corvettes? I've been eyeing that piece since they came out with it.
      He made his own tooling for the louvers. It works incredibly well.

      The spoiler is from Dynamic. It fits great and is fantastic quality, but it does not come pre-cut with clearances for the factory bumper brackets. I they figured that most would use it in conjunction with their carbon fiber or fiberglass bumpers, which don’t retain the factory brackets. It wasn’t particularly difficult to measure and cut, but the angle is a bit funny and it took a few tries to get it just right.

      I think it really adds a lot of depth to the nose of a midyear.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      667
      Country Flag: United States
      I agree....I've been watching since they first started teasing the prototype photos a year or so ago. Its really the first good spoiler option that doesn't require hacking up a Camaro piece. What finish does it arrive in?
      1972 C20 Suburban
      1964 Corvette Coupe




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com