Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 46

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Dayton, Ohio
      Posts
      443
      Country Flag: United States
      Back last spring I had surgery and then starting in June last year I had our kitchen completely gutted & remodeled. Had plumbing issues under the slab. Due to multiple issues, supply chain, ****ty contractor and other issues, didn't have a functional kitchen again till into November. That put my car on the back burner. I've been working on some things since spring but there hasn't been a lot of progress so far this year. I am trying to get some things accomplished.

      Fabbed new accel pedal, wasn't an easy way to clean & rebuild original without cutting it up.




      Also working on a pod for a clock for the right dash panel. Decided to make it symmetrical to better match LH gauge panel.
      Roger

      69 Mustang coupe, under construction
      2011 Mustang - DD
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...ang-SuperCoupe

      Freedom Of Speed!








    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com