Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 17 of 17

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      TuoCo, CA
      Posts
      992
      Country Flag: United States

      A new awakening for my 68 Camaro

      I’ve had this car since 1993. It’s gone from my high school daily driver to a dust collector in the garage. I’ve managed to hold on to it when everyone said I’d sell it, college, marriage, kids, buying a house and divorce. I’ve been dreaming of getting some stuff done to it so I can drive it again and this time not park it in the garage for 10+ years.

      Before I parked it I was dreaming of doing fuel injection but that old 650 Holley was good enough. Now that FI is even better than ever its time to dump the double pumper.

      I’ve been reading, planning and spending way too much money for over a year. I’m finally ready to start turning some wrenches again or actually crimping a lot of wire.

      I’ve decided to:
      - trunk mount the battery
      - install Holley Terminator EFI
      - install hyperspark ignition
      - upgrade a bunch of wiring including better power distribution and relays
      - milspec bulkhead (makes sense to cut a new Holley harness in half
      - pwm fan controller

      There’s a lot of side projects to this so it’s going to take me a while. But now for your guys favorite part some car part porn.

      Name:  IMG_5759.jpg
Views: 1049
Size:  87.7 KBName:  IMG_5760.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  107.1 KBName:  IMG_5762.JPG
Views: 1038
Size:  463.5 KBName:  IMG_5764.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  100.3 KBName:  IMG_5765.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  97.2 KBName:  IMG_5766.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  78.2 KBName:  IMG_5770.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  88.7 KB

      Steve
      '68 Camaro - SBC, TKO600, 3.73 Moser 12-bolt, Speedtech, ATS-AFX, Hotchkis, Forgeline, Ron Davis and C5 brakes (Kore3), Holley Terminator TBI.
      Check it Out Here





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com