Results 1 to 20 of 169
Hybrid View
-
09-16-2019 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Location
- San Antonio, Tx
- Posts
- 1,193
I was recovering from a cold and really not in the mood to cut metal or weld it so I did some other small odd end things like check the dash fitment, add LED turn signals to my Anvil carbon mirrors, and mock up a cooling stack.





A few weeks ago I got my oil tank for the dry sump. I found the perfect spot where it would be out of the way, protected, and no loss of foot space. I then built the firewall around that idea and got the tank, breather tank, and HVAC bulkhead mounted there. I'm now able to finish out this side of the firewall and I'm thinking about mounting the washer tank in the outer tulip part on the passenger side.




Parts have started to roll in as well. The C6 rear sub frame showed up today to be able to bolt up the rear diff. The 2" stainless works headers are here, my C6 ZR1 brakes are here, the transmission is here. The torque tube is supposed to be here tomorrow. In a few weeks I'll be able to bolt it all together and mock it up and see a driveline in my the 2.0 version for the very first time.




That brings everyone up to speed. I had Ben at Street Rod Designs do the interior rendering and Kris Horton do the exterior. He recently updated the outside so I should have both angles this week. For now here is the new wide body render and my interior render.


Instagram: CamaroAJ
-





Reply With Quote



