Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 16 of 16

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      215
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by jc70chevy View Post
      I had a 70solid bumper I wish I never sold... It was a great car... Once I'm done with the 1954 I'm either buying another 70 Camaro or a 70s vette
      I have a friend with a 51 he might be selling.... I was thinking about a build similar to yours, He'd probably kill me (he's old school)!

      - - - Updated - - -



      Quote Originally Posted by Snowcatter View Post
      Looking forward to seeing the progress on this...I'm getting close to continuing on my 69 ZL1 LSA build.
      Thanks Snowcatter..... I'm going to post pics here and links to the videos as well. Do you have a link to your build?
      Used to be known as classiccamaro





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com