Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 43

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Jefferson City, MO
      Posts
      240
      I was showing your build to my older brother, tonight. Any progress to report?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      32
      Progress has been slow but I'm off for winter break so hope to make some progress on the 71 Torino and the S-1970. Hung the door shell to help get the fender lined up so I could free up some space in the shop and stay motivated. Most of the progress right now is on cleaning up the underside where the floor was extended and making some extra braces to stiffen things up. Slow and small results but results nonetheless. Name:  20190919_230300.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  192.0 KBName:  20191217_172111.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  100.4 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com