Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2002
      Location
      Northern California
      Posts
      10,716
      Country Flag: United States
      but come to think about it, the Z28 302 mounts are the same as the big block due to the high rise intake.

      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Holly, MI
      Posts
      264
      I have a 427BB with the Performer manifold and it fits under a flat hood. I would have to guess it would fit under a cowl hood without a problem.

      Ken
      69 Camaro
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Konis, JL8 clone brakes, solid AL body bushings, some assembly still required

      69 Corvette
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Bilsteins, HEI, what I work on while the Camaro sits

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Posts
      114
      Sounds good! Thanks guys!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Georgetown,TX
      Posts
      2,557
      Cowl Induction was available on BB Camaros,too. So yes,it will fit.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com