Results 1 to 20 of 31
Thread: 200-r4 Vs. 700-R4 Which One?
-
12-10-2005 #1
New to Pro-Touring
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
- Posts
- 21
200-r4 Vs. 700-R4 Which One?
Which trans would be better for my application. I have a 68 camaro convertible with a 350\325Hp and A TH-350. I just sold the 350 tranny and want to install an overdrive. Strength and gas mileage are my main concerns. I'm not going to do any drag racing but I do like to show off...I'm sure you know what I mean... I have found deals on 200-r4 for 1K with converter and are dyno tested and rated at 450 hp. Same thing on the 700-R4 but they run $1200. I just don't know which is better. Oh and would I need any conversion kit via i have no computer in the car (obviously
1968) Any help would be so much appreciated. Thanks



Reply With Quote