Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 30

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      31

      1969 Camaro Z28 Build LS3 w/ 6L80 Swap

      So I grabbed this Z28 off of Craigslist in July 2018 for $2500 and $300 to tow it home. Gonna go as radical as my budget allows! I already have my LS3 and 6L80 trans that I had intentions to put in a 72 Chevelle that I sold after grabbing this 69 Camaro.
      Plans as of July 2018:
      LS3 w 6L80 trans
      4 wheel disc brakes
      Mini tub
      20 x 8.5 Front wheels and 20 x 10 rear wheels
      America Autowires complete wiring harness
      Double din Navigation
      2012 Camaro Full interior including dash, console, seats and door panels. I will detail what’s been done so far since I have already begun to restoration.
      First stop will be GraveRobbers Sheetmetal for almost everything to be replaced or repaired!

      Attached Images Attached Images            





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com