Was waiting for answer on hood, but I had a feeling it didn't exist premade.
Making a good fitting quality hood with an understructure is quite an initial process. Another option is if you can find a decent quality stock fiberglass hood from someone like vfn or even harwood & raise the center up & add structure to hold some aftermarket functional venting IROC hood vents, which I'm pretty sure are still out there. VFN lists stock flat bolt on hood for $475. Weight 24 lbs http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/7081camaro.htm
If venting the top of the hood, then the back of the cowl area should be closed off from having windshield air forced back in, causing turbulence, which is something I need to correct on my own custom hood later.
Do like the rendering. On small details may want to junk the factory door handles for something like the rectangular Kindig Flush models.
From casual glance, it looks like you got a good starting point, hopefully no surprises that won't be scrapped anyways.
Those are the vents that I want incorporated into the hood. I'm going to try to get Trackspec Motorsports on board and see if they want to be apart of the build. It should be pretty neat.
The final version of the hood will get rid of the peak that's often found on these cowl hoods. This will allow the top area of the fenders and hood to flow a little better in my opinion.