Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 371

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2021
      Location
      Alabama
      Posts
      64
      Country Flag: United States
      Digging that front grille Jason. Looks great.

      Question on your seats, and how tall are you? Im wondering how you are feeling about your driving position?
      I am 6'3" with similar style seats. 300 miles in now and just feel like I am sitting a little high. Considering making a change but outside of a major change at the base probably my only option is removing the slider and going to a fixed location. That would probably put me about an inch lower.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wareaglescott View Post
      Digging that front grille Jason. Looks great.

      Question on your seats, and how tall are you? Im wondering how you are feeling about your driving position?
      I am 6'3" with similar style seats. 300 miles in now and just feel like I am sitting a little high. Considering making a change but outside of a major change at the base probably my only option is removing the slider and going to a fixed location. That would probably put me about an inch lower.
      Bad news I'm only 5 10. Braum Alpha X racing seats with there sold planted brackets fit me perfect. But I have tracks mounted as far back as they go. A taller guy would struggle with my setup. Probably have to remove the planted brackets or have to chop them down and re fab to make it happen.
      I had the pro car 90 seats and brackets, they did with lower
      Hope this helps
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com