Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 371

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Progress has been slow. Waiting on forgeline barrels as I had to re barrell the wheels. ZX3Rs bought from a beamer. They were 18X10 front and back with 6.5 backspace. However I needed a front backspace of 7" and a rear of 3.5. I knew this upon purchase but I thought it was a deal. Turns out I'm spending almost as much. Maybe saved a grand but that's still a savings.
      Got my Hertz speakers under the package tray last night.Name:  IMG_20220412_195059.jpg
Views: 1476
Size:  343.8 KBName:  IMG_20220412_195102.jpg
Views: 1458
Size:  305.3 KBName:  IMG_20220412_195129.jpg
Views: 1504
Size:  337.5 KBName:  IMG_20220412_195133.jpg
Views: 1497
Size:  273.0 KB
      Also Wegner Motorsports sent me a picture yesterday of my custom valve covers. They shipped yesterday headed way. As soon as they arrive I get to do a first start up.

      Attached Images Attached Images  
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com