Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 371

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      First I love the hard lines and maybe on version 3.0 I will try to bend stainless lines.

      As for the "Hard" fuel line coming up the firewall I would definately mount it low on the fire wall with a bracket and then run a soft line that is at least 12" to 16" long to compensate for movement as these old cars flex a bunch.



      I freaking love those seats and one day (after kids college payments are done) I will be buying a set of those.

      I would order the seats with the white sticthing and are you considering a white interior in the car or a black interior with white accents ?
      Black interior, white accents, billet door handles, shifter handles etc. Carbon fiber dash bezel. Carbon fiber head liner ( vinyl look alike ).

      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com