Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 371

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      A little weekend progress. Got my spacer machined for between the bell and the T56. Make it at .625 and you got room for the Tilton 6000 and an LS9 d disc clutch. I checked deck of spacer torqued to bell for maximum of .005 variance. Averaged ..0039 Made longer dowel pins and such. Checked all clearance t insure I got .125 airgap on my Tilton TOB.
      My TOB is all the way screwed down right on the adjustable mount. Good thing about that is if I switch to a McCleod clutch later I got room to stretch it since McCleod is alot shorter than the LS9 clutch.
      This. Setup allowed me to run the larger pilot bearing instead of the needle bearing. Great thing about that is way easier to remove when the time comesName:  IMG_20200919_152101.jpeg
Views: 3722
Size:  81.7 KBName:  IMG_20200919_152047.jpeg
Views: 3770
Size:  85.1 KBName:  IMG_20200919_152111.jpeg
Views: 4040
Size:  81.1 KBName:  IMG_20200919_160105.jpeg
Views: 3775
Size:  64.1 KBName:  IMG_20200919_160120.jpeg
Views: 3791
Size:  95.8 KBName:  IMG_20200919_160127.jpeg
Views: 3828
Size:  99.7 KBName:  IMG_20200919_160132.jpeg
Views: 3803
Size:  69.2 KBName:  IMG_20200918_183631.jpeg
Views: 3970
Size:  80.4 KB

      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com