Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 371

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Looks great! Maybe I'm weird, but I enjoy wiring up my car.
      something is wrong with you.



      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I guess I don't really mind the wiring so bad, it's just 6 years in I'm ready to be done with the project and enjoy it.
      I do alot of wiring on my heavy equipment.
      I just want to turn the key and have ACTION!
      I am actually enjoying it and I just hope all of it works when I am ready to start the car.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Arkansas
      Posts
      100
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      something is wrong with you.



      I am actually enjoying it and I just hope all of it works when I am ready to start the car.
      I was surprised when everything with my harness worked! The one gotcha for me was the neutral safety wires didn’t get connected originally.

      The car is looking awesome!
      '67 Camaro SS - Currently in build stage but making progress!
      **Brett**

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Smooth67 View Post
      I was surprised when everything with my harness worked! The one gotcha for me was the neutral safety wires didn’t get connected originally.

      The car is looking awesome!
      Thanks Brett,
      What harness did you run?
      My psi had wrong connector for both VSS and Oil Pressure. Of course it's not there fault. They told me we'll, Tremec uses a ford style sensor in the non F body magnums so you just have to cut it and splice. I said well I ordered telling you all what I have in your order sheet and was ear I got a standard Tremec T56 magnum.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Arkansas
      Posts
      100
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      Thanks Brett,
      What harness did you run?
      My psi had wrong connector for both VSS and Oil Pressure. Of course it's not there fault. They told me we'll, Tremec uses a ford style sensor in the non F body magnums so you just have to cut it and splice. I said well I ordered telling you all what I have in your order sheet and was ear I got a standard Tremec T56 magnum.
      I installed American Auto Wire…i still haven’t connected the speedo but i’m prob going to switch to a TKX.

      And i always prefer hiding wires but i get the look you’re going for and its your ride so make it yours! Yours will look just like the rest of the car, awesome
      '67 Camaro SS - Currently in build stage but making progress!
      **Brett**

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Smooth67 View Post
      I installed American Auto Wire…i still haven’t connected the speedo but i’m prob going to switch to a TKX.

      And i always prefer hiding wires but i get the look you’re going for and its your ride so make it yours! Yours will look just like the rest of the car, awesome
      Thanks again for the kind words.
      I'm using AAW classic update on the car
      PSI # 1037 for LS7 for the LS Harness.
      The harness looks to be nice quality but a couple wrong plugs sucks. But several told me to go Speartech or BP automotive.
      Should have listened.
      I still need to buy a fan controller and a fuel pump controller.
      Seems the list never ends.
      But it's creeping closer
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com