Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Results 161 to 180 of 371

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      It looks good, lots of fun times under there fitting things up.

      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Ok installed the rain gear wiper kit
      Very impressive and well engineered.
      Name:  IMG_20211009_192830.jpeg
Views: 1507
Size:  58.2 KBName:  IMG_20211009_192837.jpeg
Views: 1597
Size:  57.4 KBName:  IMG_20211009_192822.jpeg
Views: 1566
Size:  43.2 KB
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Putting my E38 ecm in the glove box area.
      Going to be a tight fit. I drilled a 2" hole just behind the kick panel area in that small square are where the jamb is. Drilled it from there into the kick panel area ttl route thee LS harness out the fresh air hole.
      Since my paint shop left it open to run vintage air through but I used a bulkhead so I left that open.
      I took and fabricates a plate like the vintage air fresh air block off plate and offset a 2" hole in it to get my LS engine harness through it. Waiting on it and. My cover plate for the wiper hole both to be powder coated in black gloss.
      Attachment 192755Name:  IMG_20211011_123901.jpeg
Views: 1623
Size:  109.0 KBName:  IMG_20211011_191620.jpeg
Views: 1600
Size:  68.7 KBName:  IMG_20211011_191529.jpeg
Views: 1552
Size:  43.2 KBName:  IMG_20211011_192657.jpeg
Views: 1701
Size:  57.9 KBName:  IMG_20211012_194634.jpeg
Views: 1428
Size:  74.5 KBName:  IMG_20211014_193226.jpeg
Views: 1486
Size:  96.2 KBName:  IMG_20211014_193233.jpeg
Views: 1526
Size:  121.5 KBName:  IMG_20211014_193246.jpeg
Views: 1484
Size:  94.9 KB
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      And also installed the Wegner WAK033 LS3 accessories drive in diamond cut and black.
      Very nice quality.
      Name:  IMG_20211011_200208.jpeg
Views: 1566
Size:  117.2 KBName:  IMG_20211005_204052.jpeg
Views: 1441
Size:  118.9 KB
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      721
      Everything looks great! The wiring nightmare begins!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by joeko23 View Post
      Everything looks great! The wiring nightmare begins!
      Thanks Joe and yes what a nightmare.
      Big older hands and little bitty spaces and stuff lol.
      But I'm.sure glad it's moving forward
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks great! Maybe I'm weird, but I enjoy wiring up my car.


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Looks great! Maybe I'm weird, but I enjoy wiring up my car.
      I guess I don't really mind the wiring so bad, it's just 6 years in I'm ready to be done with the project and enjoy it.
      I do alot of wiring on my heavy equipment.
      I just want to turn the key and have ACTION!
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    9. #9
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Kansas City, Missouri
      Posts
      668
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I guess I don't really mind the wiring so bad, it's just 6 years in I'm ready to be done with the project and enjoy it.
      I do alot of wiring on my heavy equipment.
      I just want to turn the key and have ACTION!
      Know what u mean there. Mine was 9 years. It's awesome when the money can stop flowing and u can just enjoy driving. Keep at it and it will come. Car looks amazing

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by thumper877 View Post
      Know what u mean there. Mine was 9 years. It's awesome when the money can stop flowing and u can just enjoy driving. Keep at it and it will come. Car looks amazing
      I think my car was done 3 times now and for some reason the money hasn't stopped flowing...


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Looks great! Maybe I'm weird, but I enjoy wiring up my car.
      something is wrong with you.

      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I guess I don't really mind the wiring so bad, it's just 6 years in I'm ready to be done with the project and enjoy it.
      I do alot of wiring on my heavy equipment.
      I just want to turn the key and have ACTION!
      I am actually enjoying it and I just hope all of it works when I am ready to start the car.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Arkansas
      Posts
      100
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      something is wrong with you.



      I am actually enjoying it and I just hope all of it works when I am ready to start the car.
      I was surprised when everything with my harness worked! The one gotcha for me was the neutral safety wires didn’t get connected originally.

      The car is looking awesome!
      '67 Camaro SS - Currently in build stage but making progress!
      **Brett**

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Smooth67 View Post
      I was surprised when everything with my harness worked! The one gotcha for me was the neutral safety wires didn’t get connected originally.

      The car is looking awesome!
      Thanks Brett,
      What harness did you run?
      My psi had wrong connector for both VSS and Oil Pressure. Of course it's not there fault. They told me we'll, Tremec uses a ford style sensor in the non F body magnums so you just have to cut it and splice. I said well I ordered telling you all what I have in your order sheet and was ear I got a standard Tremec T56 magnum.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Arkansas
      Posts
      100
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      Thanks Brett,
      What harness did you run?
      My psi had wrong connector for both VSS and Oil Pressure. Of course it's not there fault. They told me we'll, Tremec uses a ford style sensor in the non F body magnums so you just have to cut it and splice. I said well I ordered telling you all what I have in your order sheet and was ear I got a standard Tremec T56 magnum.
      I installed American Auto Wire…i still haven’t connected the speedo but i’m prob going to switch to a TKX.

      And i always prefer hiding wires but i get the look you’re going for and its your ride so make it yours! Yours will look just like the rest of the car, awesome
      '67 Camaro SS - Currently in build stage but making progress!
      **Brett**

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      dallas, tx
      Posts
      1,731
      Country Flag: United States
      My advice is not to run the wiring across the firewall. Takes away from a clean engine bay. Bring it behind the motor instead

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by icemanrd19 View Post
      My advice is not to run the wiring across the firewall. Takes away from a clean engine bay. Bring it behind the motor instead
      Ice man
      I'm actually going to run it across the firewall on purpose. But I'll use some billet clamps to secure it nice and straight. Also planning to run the lighting harness and the little bit of of AAW engine harness out of the firewall bulkhead and rather than hide it behind the driver fender I'm thinking of of running it up to my no Speedtech on dowmtubes from firewall out to subframe then to headlights and such. Also secured by billet clamps. I'm leaving them show on purpose along with my heat and ac
      Lines. If you look at my hood vents, my ac bulkhead, my forgelines all have stainless button head or socket head allen's. This is to achieve an industrial look as I am a water tower construction outfit so we are industrial.
      Even my interior parts like door handles, ac vents and such all carry this theme.
      I know it's contrary to alot of high end builds but it's my scope and plan
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Ok my car is back on the chassis.
      I got my ECM mounted up under cowl above the VA. Of course the pics suck a.d don't really show how it's mounted but I drilled through the cowl. Ran a stainless steel stud through and shimmed the under dash side to suspend the ECM so it's got plenty of cooling area all the way around.
      Fuse box is mounted flush with bottom of the dash right under over box. Fabbed a quick bracket of stainless for it.
      Got my restomod AC Diablo vents in. They will nicely match my industrial theme.
      Got my speed tech down tubes in.
      A photo of my stewart warner wings gauges.
      Wiring is slow and continues in between deer hunting!Name:  IMG_20211030_150404.jpeg
Views: 1992
Size:  96.1 KBName:  IMG_20211030_150328.jpeg
Views: 2025
Size:  114.0 KBName:  IMG_20211031_135456.jpeg
Views: 2006
Size:  94.3 KBName:  IMG_20211115_182100.jpeg
Views: 2017
Size:  147.0 KBName:  IMG_20211026_194350.jpeg
Views: 2035
Size:  76.2 KBName:  IMG_20211026_214115.jpeg
Views: 2019
Size:  102.1 KBName:  IMG_20211026_214725.jpeg
Views: 2057
Size:  69.8 KBName:  IMG_20211023_231117.jpeg
Views: 2024
Size:  99.1 KBName:  IMG_20211026_214739.jpeg
Views: 2249
Size:  50.1 KBName:  IMG_20211103_183634.jpeg
Views: 2175
Size:  39.8 KBName:  IMG_20211115_192131.jpeg
Views: 2059
Size:  69.2 KBName:  IMG_20211016_223212.jpeg
Views: 2049
Size:  97.4 KBName:  IMG_20211022_210504.jpeg
Views: 2061
Size:  104.6 KBName:  IMG_20211113_063645.jpeg
Views: 2080
Size:  105.8 KBName:  IMG_20211113_072100.jpeg
Views: 2010
Size:  242.8 KBName:  IMG_20211113_100522.jpeg
Views: 2005
Size:  191.4 KBName:  IMG_20211113_083900.jpeg
Views: 2092
Size:  226.3 KB
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      587
      You are building a sema car !

      Looking at your wiper kit from Raingear, is it good quality ?

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by berdunord View Post
      You are building a sema car !

      Looking at your wiper kit from Raingear, is it good quality ?
      I'm very impressed with the Raingear quality and fit in even the instructions are decent. But yeah quality is there. Way better than factory linkage
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      587
      Thx Jason, factory linkage is really not efficient.

      I have the DSE wiper motor but with the factory linkage it's not really efficient

    Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com