Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 371

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Zero complaints on speedtech. Absolutely excellent fit, finish , and quality.
      I bought my torque arm rear setup from a guy in Ms that didn't finish a build and my front pro touring subframe from a guy in IL that didn't finish his build. Both at about 15% under new cost .
      Speedtech is first class.
      My power plant come from a Vette that a guy just had juiced up at Late Model Racecraft. Guy just had it done and crashed it. I ga e 8200.00 for it! With all accessories and ECM, pedal and all.

      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Cincinnati, OH
      Posts
      74
      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      Zero complaints on speedtech. Absolutely excellent fit, finish , and quality.
      I bought my torque arm rear setup from a guy in Ms that didn't finish a build and my front pro touring subframe from a guy in IL that didn't finish his build. Both at about 15% under new cost .
      Speedtech is first class.
      My power plant come from a Vette that a guy just had juiced up at Late Model Racecraft. Guy just had it done and crashed it. I ga e 8200.00 for it! With all accessories and ECM, pedal and all.
      that’s awesome, sounds like you did well on the whole package. Now I need to find some deals like that.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com