Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 371

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm wavering between Glasurit Icy White with a matte black hood and. Tail pan like the Snowblind Camaro
      Or
      Viper Red with White Z28 stripes

      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Arkansas
      Posts
      100
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I'm wavering between Glasurit Icy White with a matte black hood and. Tail pan like the Snowblind Camaro
      Or
      Viper Red with White Z28 stripes
      I was just thinking this weekend that I need to reach out and check up on your status...

      The White/Black is awesome...I think we had a txt chat about that awhile back. Still on my mind but I think I'm going a different route. Viper Red would never be a bad choice as well.
      '67 Camaro SS - Currently in build stage but making progress!
      **Brett**

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      984
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I'm wavering between Glasurit Icy White with a matte black hood and. Tail pan like the Snowblind Camaro
      Or
      Viper Red with White Z28 stripes
      How about just black. And not just any black, but the blackest black any black car has ever been.

      https://www.dezeen.com/2019/08/27/bm...ck-car-design/

      This car will look photoshopped, but it isn't. I was kinda wondering how it might work as a laser defense coating.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com