Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Results 341 to 360 of 371

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      587
      Really happy to see her running Jason ! Congrats that's an awesome work !



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by berdunord View Post
      Really happy to see her running Jason ! Congrats that's an awesome work !
      Thanks Bernardo
      It sure is great to driver her
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      So literally
      Words cannot describe the help I have received here from all of you. If I name names I'll miss several or many. Probably. I'll bet 30 guys have commented and impacted my build. From choices of parts to how to's to troubleshooting.
      A gigantic thanks to all of this PTF community. You guys rock. I would like to see more guys post in the section that has the regionals and states you are from and more guys post when your going to LS Fest or Good Guys type events. I'd sure like to meet some in person.
      Again many thanks to all of you.
      I'm looking for another candidate now but for a less intense build that I can pound on and not want to cry when I scratch it lol.
      All I lack on finishing my build on White Lightning a 100% is sun visors, rear view mirror, dome light in headliner, and some minor touch up.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      721
      Jason, have you thought about putting PPF on the car to protect paint? Thinking to do this to mine when it’s finally done with paint.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by joeko23 View Post
      Jason, have you thought about putting PPF on the car to protect paint? Thinking to do this to mine when it’s finally done with paint.
      Yes and I already have so many tiny rock chips. I didn't realize how bad these wide sticky tires cause it. I'm thinking run a couple years and when the lower quarters and rocker look crappy, to have them re shot and blended then have that applied. I'm thinking maybe it's too late now I'm I don't really know.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      721
      That sucks! My painter said to wait at least 6 months before applying the PPF to make sure the paint fully cures and airs out. Wow that means I can’t drive the car because I’ll def get rock chips.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      So I've been out and won some car shows. Happy about that but time to work on white lightning again. Name:  IMG_20240926_194221.jpg
Views: 1469
Size:  163.7 KBName:  IMG_20240927_173930.jpg
Views: 1444
Size:  326.0 KBName:  IMG_20240927_193058.jpg
Views: 1405
Size:  376.5 KBName:  IMG_20240927_173922.jpg
Views: 1467
Size:  307.4 KB
      Added a Mamo ported MSD, NW103 and 850 injectors.
      Now for a tune and I'm going to try GPI in Jacksonville Arkansas as I wasn't ever fully happy with my last tune.
      Also had clearance issues with the MSD and my Wegner accessories drive. So I purchased some Supercharger intercoolers .400 thick spacers. They sell them for insulated supercharger applications but was just what I need to clear the water pump and stuff. Included a pic of those on the heads.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks great! Glad to see you out enjoying the car!


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Ryan
      What are you working on now. I'm just starting on a 74 C10.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      That Square body sounds nice. I'm keeping my eyes out for a solid bodied truck to build too. Either that or a late 80s F150.

      Sold my 68 Camaro a few years ago now, and picked up a 55 Nomad project. I've got a build thread here, it's taken a lot of work to get it to where it is now.


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      587
      It's been a long time I did not look at your thread, she looks awesome ! Congrats Jason !

    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com