Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 241 to 260 of 371

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      839
      Country Flag: United States
      Ok so I narrowed my back seat bottom and top for the tubs. I then fit the anvil carbon fiber mirrors then epoxied the appropriate parts of them and reassembled them .
      Put them on the car for a photo and now I got to make a gasket where they mount to the car.Name:  IMG_20220506_213735.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  473.9 KBName:  IMG_20220508_224722.jpg
Views: 1037
Size:  293.0 KBName:  IMG_20220508_222539.jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  257.3 KBName:  IMG_20220508_222553.jpg
Views: 982
Size:  312.9 KBName:  IMG_20220508_223722.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  278.8 KBName:  IMG_20220508_223733.jpg
Views: 1034
Size:  160.7 KBName:  IMG_20220508_223741.jpg
Views: 1039
Size:  285.1 KB

      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com