Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 119

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      230
      I wish we lived closer together because I can only imagine the builds we could come up with! I love that you are going so wide and wish my Blazer wasn't so square so I could do more. It has been a challenge for me trying to figure out how to get the six inches wider to go with a square body and looking at your car all kind of round ideas popping into my head. Can't wait to see some metal work on your car!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      Omaha, NE
      Posts
      54
      Name:  1B4CCB94-9B49-4726-970F-08C82D76D9AF.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  9.9 KB

      I had a square body a few years ago. There isn’t any easy way to go wider. But I really like this truck.

      Quote Originally Posted by Jaymzz View Post
      I wish we lived closer together because I can only imagine the builds we could come up with! I love that you are going so wide and wish my Blazer wasn't so square so I could do more. It has been a challenge for me trying to figure out how to get the six inches wider to go with a square body and looking at your car all kind of round ideas popping into my head. Can't wait to see some metal work on your car!
      Dalton
      1979 Midengine Trans Am. “Transmarrow”
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...gine-LQ9-build

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by Ddkeeler View Post
      Name:  1B4CCB94-9B49-4726-970F-08C82D76D9AF.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  9.9 KB

      I had a square body a few years ago. There isn’t any easy way to go wider. But I really like this truck.
      would love to see some pics of this truck

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      230
      Also would like to know more about the truck! My son is building a 78 K5 2wd Blazer and would love some ideas. :D

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      435
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by raffshore View Post
      would love to see some pics of this truck
      The guy who built it is named Jason Kable. He has cancer, and this was supposed to be his last build. He built it for his dad.
      It's on IG under "Dadsc10build" and on Diymobileaudio.com under the username "1FinalInstall".
      Super cool guy. Very humble, and super helpful. He was doing alot better last time I saw him, and is planning on building
      a new E46 for himself.

      He brought it out to a mutual friends' car audio get together in May. Here's some pics I have of it.

      IMG_20190504_125358493_HDR by Jay McGraw, on Flickr

      IMG_20190504_162258124 by Jay McGraw, on Flickr

      IMG_20190504_162312794 by Jay McGraw, on Flickr

      IMG_20190504_162302197 by Jay McGraw, on Flickr

      IMG_20190504_162355677 by Jay McGraw, on Flickr

      He built the interior and did the audio install.

      Sorry for the hijack.

      Jay




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com