Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 119

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      Omaha, NE
      Posts
      54
      I have decided against running a 345 for the time being. But I will design around running those in the future.

      I picked up two “used” Michelin super sports 285/35/20. Two for $350 which I thought was a pretty good deal. I will be putting my wheel order in soon. Rotiform RSE 20x10 offset of 25. with a Subaru 5x100 pattern
      Name:  7D950580-8AB8-49AA-A150-B2222D82AEB8.jpeg
Views: 1582
Size:  313.7 KBName:  148EABF8-D42C-425B-ACC1-9B869DE3A72E.jpg
Views: 1596
Size:  322.3 KB



      Does anyone have any ideas for a rear spoiler design. I was kind of thinking an adjustable stock style rear spoiler. Or would I have better luck with a large wing type spoiler. I like the look of the wing type.
      Dalton
      1979 Midengine Trans Am. “Transmarrow”
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...gine-LQ9-build





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com