Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 119

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      Omaha, NE
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by Bugzilla View Post
      I havent weighed it yet but my guesstimate is 2200 lbs. 5 lbs per hp is what I was shooting for and I think I'm there. It is a blast for sure. You have a weight goal in mind for yours?

      So no firewall between engine and you? If so, it's going to be a hot ride! Even with my insulated engine compartment, it gets super hot inside if you aren't moving. No need for a heater Haha.
      I hope to be around 2200-2500 but we will see. It’s really going to be a stretch to accomplish that.

      There will be a firewall/bulkhead in front of the engine. I am going to use aluminum panels that can be removed so that I can work on the engine. The drivers compartment will be sealed off from the engine bay, I am also going to use some vents to help evacuate the hot air from in the engine compartment.




      This is the basic layout for that firewall, gussets and possibly two more tubes may be added.
      Name:  FDA85FCD-6356-4135-8F61-5B9DDE4C8C1B.jpg
Views: 2503
Size:  236.0 KB

      And here is what I am thinking for a rear window, but will have the shape of the of the c7 corvette rear window. Along with some intake vents along the b pillar (Eleanor style) I’m hoping air will flow through there pretty good.

      Name:  F452AEF9-6261-4EE9-99A0-475478C3D949.jpeg
Views: 2514
Size:  78.3 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com