Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 119

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      Omaha, NE
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by jlcustomz View Post
      Well, said I'd do ya a line pencil drawing. I know it's rough, I'm out of practice & couldn't even find a good pencil. Thought I'd throw in a few more changes just for fun, can't help myself. Didn't try to define any wheel style.
      Don't like anything, it's etched in pencil, not stone.
      Your project , just having a little of my own fun with it while trying to help based on what I think you could like. Figured the mere mention of the Rampage Camaro spoiler would steer you towards something a little sleeker.
      Changed the rear door upper & lower profile, raked the front pillar, Ground effects with diffusor, flush door handle, & vented rear window like red car pictured.
      Name:  20190422_192707.jpg
Views: 1237
Size:  90.8 KB



      Oh & the crooked wheels are to keep you from speeding.
      Man, that looks sweet! I moved my rear wheel back 10” any thoughts on what that could look like?
      Dalton
      1979 Midengine Trans Am. “Transmarrow”
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...gine-LQ9-build


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      jacksonville,fl
      Posts
      972
      Country Flag: United States

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      jacksonville,fl
      Posts
      972
      Country Flag: United States
      Better cellphone pic of revision 1 which moves wheels back 10".

      Revision 2 removes wrap around rear window for flush version, adds sail panel scoops & 5th gen style fender vents for brakes.
      Name:  20190424_175206.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  80.4 KB
      Name:  20190424_181530.jpg
Views: 1141
Size:  84.2 KB

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      Omaha, NE
      Posts
      54
      Now that’s awesome! Thanks for putting all that work into those drawings. It really helps me wrap my head around the big picture.
      Dalton
      1979 Midengine Trans Am. “Transmarrow”
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...gine-LQ9-build




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com