Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 41 to 60 of 119

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Colorado
      Posts
      53
      Country Flag: United States
      Love the concept. A few weeks ago I saw someone comment that the state of art for these old muscle cars has pretty much reached the limit suspension wise. Which struck me as odd I've seen very few transaxle builds let alone mid-engine. A mid-engine build was actually the first thing that popped into mind. Then a few days I saw a good article on the advantages of the mid-engine configuration showed up in my inbox and today your thread pops onto my radar. One question though. You mentioned autocross. How's that going to work with a 84" track width? That's more than 20 inches wider than a stock Camaro and those cones look pretty tight to me.



      Here's that article. https://www.corvetteonline.com/featu...gine-corvette/





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com