Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 49

    Threaded View

    1. #40
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      167
      I haven't updated this in a while but wanted to give an update for those who were following. My 8" wide wheels with a 4.5 backspacing up front would rub a little over large bumps on the inner fender so I decided to "mini tub" it. Turned out great and didn't take too long to do. Needed to get this sorted before paint so I would not mess up the new paint. I've got much more room, no rubbing and could setup up the wheel/tire width quite a bit if I want to later. Pics are a little out of order.Name:  IMG_2632.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  144.8 KBName:  IMG_2652.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  249.7 KBName:  IMG_2694.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  243.1 KBName:  IMG_2710.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  533.9 KBName:  IMG_2907.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  354.2 KBName:  IMG_2915.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  337.2 KBName:  IMG_2919.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  348.3 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com