Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 191

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      667
      Country Flag: United States
      This is the build up of the new trailing arms. I specifically ordered the new hubs from Van Steel Corvette already pressed together as a unit that includes the mounting bracket for the rear brake calipers and the shock/camber road assembly. In the last photo, you can see the final assembly with the hubs installed along with the brake dust shield and the integrated drum brake style parking brake assembly. For the period look, I'm using PS Engineering "Trans Am style" long lug nuts. You can also better see the teflon lined spherical bearing in the front of the Global West trailing arms in this picture.

      Name:  IMG_7452.jpg
Views: 4109
Size:  175.7 KB

      Name:  IMG_7453.jpg
Views: 4585
Size:  248.3 KB

      Name:  IMG_7454.jpg
Views: 4180
Size:  177.2 KB

      Name:  pITyaHpLQe+vh9Fl4XCfHA.jpg
Views: 4603
Size:  274.2 KB

      - - - Updated - - -

      Side note, does anyone know how to rotate pictures before you post them? I can't figure it out as they all appear upright before I upload.



      Thanks
      Greg





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com