Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 172

    Thread: 89 S10 Blazer

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      230
      After picking up my rear end last weekend I started looking into tube chassis vs building a 2x4 frame. I do think the frame would be quicker and easier but I am building this Blazer to learn the ins and outs of building tube chassis. A friend wants me to build him a cage for his drag Honda and we started talking about tube vs frame and first off tube would be completely bad ass, but it also would be a good challenge and help me learn more than 2x4. So I started looking into full RR tube setups and put the 2x4 out of my mind. In turn when I was doing some reading I am considering doing https://rick486.wixsite.com/dobbertinperformance again. He sells a kit for tube chassis and it would take all the guess work out of my suspension and make it completely bolt in and easier to maintenance. I am slowly learning about suspension and all the angels beyond just collision at work but it is starting to confuse me a little. Worried I would get it all welded in and be off just enough to handle horribly or pre mature wear on parts.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com