Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 172

    Thread: 89 S10 Blazer

    Threaded View

    1. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      230
      Honestly building just to build it. Have always wanted to build something from the ground up. I have done the serious racing for points in the past and now just want something to go screw around in. But mainly I really want to do some track days and hill climbs. Safety is my main concern after some wrecks in the past. When I wrecked my formula 500 it broke my shoulder and some other nasty bruises. Thank goodness for my new helmet and other safety equipment.
      I love to share knowledge of what I know. I have trained many kids in the collision industry and now growing bored of it, so really want to start fabricating. I have an idea for my next build. I have two lt4's that need rebuild and a six speed transmission that I want to build a hotrod with next.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com