Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      If you haven't seen it yet, Terry is local to me and filmed a segment on the truck. Many of you have seen his photos watermarked as @tlysak from various events. He also has a youtube and spent over 6hrs with me a week ago to film what became this. Essentially through these video clips, he provided a voice to all the words in this thread. I feel like he did a brilliant job bringing this thread to life, and I made sure all of you thanked as best I could. I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!



      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com